Since almost everything is due this week, I have found very little time to actually write anything. I figured prioritizing my schoolwork (and, therefore, my future) might be a little more important than writing my story. How dare I.
I am close to finishing my prologue. I just need to go over the whole, "We figured it out!" thing. Spoiler: it wasn't the right answer. Or, rather, not the right answer with the amount of time available.
The mode of transport for their cure is to create a species that are basically guinea pigs for a now dying race. Why? I don't know yet. This is where that thing called writer's block comes in. I'll have to put that part in later if I can't think of anything soon.
How would one create an entire species anyway? I need to come up with a feasible answer and way to write it so that it seems believable as I present it to the reader. Until I can do that, I just need to keep writing and forcing it. I can always revise it without anyone knowing.
No one will ever know the atrocities I have committed.
No comments:
Post a Comment